To book the private dining room at the Rokerij, we require guests to reach a $250 minimum for brunch and lunch, and a $500 minimum for dinner. The minimum is prepaid and is applied to your bill at the time of service.
- This room seats 16 guests comfortably, with a maximum of 18.
- A 20% gratuity is suggested for all parties.
- Happy Hour pricing is only available at the bar tops and is not offered during parties.
- Guests may order from the Rokerij menu which includes select items from the Richardson’s menu.
- We also offer our fresh seafood and grill daily specials.
- All menu items are offered at their regular menu prices.
- This private room has a large screen television with media capabilities.
Rokerij Private Dining Room
To check availability, or for more information, please contact our business office at 602.603.3733.
A signed Rokerij Booking Agreement is required for all parties to book the private room. The private dining rooms cannot be guaranteed to the guests until we have received the Booking Agreement.
Please send the completed document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.